Ugh, school is really taking away a lot of my time to do these things. I was super worried this week since school is really starting to buckle down. But anyway, as usual, I tried my best not to disappoint and without further ado, here are some facts about the lovable Nordic, Finland!
- His physical age is 20
- Finland’s birthday is December 6th
- His canon height is 5’7, or 170cm (but he only reaches this height when he wears his hat)
- He is the shortest of the Nordic 5
- Estonia has described him as “worrying a lot, but with a strong core”
- He is said to show great physical strength during fires and is abnormally strong against the cold
- Out of all the Nordics, it is said that Finland has had the most hardships
- He’s talkative, and likes to think up jokes to lighten the atmosphere, however he is a quiet individual
- He sometimes feels like an outsider with the rest of the Nordics due to his language
- It is said that he’ll let you poke him up to ten times, but he’ll return it many times over if you go over that amount
- He was the one of the first Nordics to be designed along with Iceland and him being first, and Denmark and Norway being the last
- He doesn’t have a good naming sense.
- He is described as having a “moon face” that is a bit plump, and has round shoulders
- Though the above picture shows his eyes as blue, his official eye color is violet
- He loves salmiakki, saunas, and the combination of alcohol and sweets
- He is in a fight with England over who has better taste.
That’s it for now! We’ve changed the rules a bit, and voting for the next character of the week ends at 6pm EST. Remember, only five candidates at a time can be chosen.
Thank you and have a nice day!
try to use its style , the Eng Dubbed is so awesome ,especially the rude word….
"so ma’am, how would you like to pay today? cash or check?"
I am laughing so hard rn I just remembered I once tried explaining aph Greece to this Greek boy in my class and I told him his human name and he had the most disappointed look on his face when he said
“…Karpusi means watermelon.”
Life goes on, it gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear a waterfall
In the night the stormy night she’ll close her eyes
all tall people are required 2 give me piggyback rides this is mandatory as I am small and my little legs take longer to walk places
why did my mother have to get a dog in the first place
my dad didn’t want one becasuse pets don’t last forever and he didn’t want to get hurt again
the dog has only been around for a year but everyone still loves him even if he’s a bad dog. You just can’t help but bond & love your animals.
It’s all my mothers fault
Black Butler Artworks 1